Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow Day II

We did NOT have a repeat of the Treadmill Phenomenon today. I told everyone that it was my workout time and I intended to get in a good workout so, unless someone was bleeding, I didn't want to hear about it. They were kind enough to put in last minute requests before I descended into the basement. (It took me another half an hour to do it all, but it was worth it because I got my hour of quiet. Well, almost quiet; let's classify it as minimal thumping.)
I had to:

  • make peanut butter sandwiches.
  • find two AA batteries for Grunt's camera.
  • fix the printer so Screech could print out some fish pictures to finish off her school project.
  • feed the dog.
  • unzip a winter coat with a broken zipper.
  • give instructions on which household chores needed to be done (haven't I done this about a gazillion times already?).

In the end, I got a great workout.

This afternoon we baked bread as a warm-up prelude to Christmas cookies.

No comments: