Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lazy Pictures




(I took the picture and then uncovered his head so he could breathe.)

I have a few reasons for posting these lazy pictures:
1. I couldn't stand the Chicago River being the first thing I saw when I came over here.
2. I'm shaking my head over Dick Cheney's little joke about West Virginia and vowing not to waste my time addressing that idiot's comments. Except to say it's obvious he's not from here. Thankfully. (Okay, stopping, really.)
3. I just came in from playing in the garden and a nap sounds pretty good right now.
4. It's going to rain -again!- and that makes the nap sound even better.

3 comments:

Granny Sue said...

Sound like good reasons to me, MK.

Are you coming to the writers conference next week?

MK said...

No, I can't. It was in the plans, but it's not going to happen this year. Next year.

I'm going to Oregon the following weekend for a coffee business seminar/training. Unfortunately, the Oregon trip is a bit more expensive, but on the bright side, the Writer's Conference in Ripley will look very affordable next year in comparison.

I'll look forward to reading your blog posts about the conference (you ARE going, right?).

Granny Sue said...

Yes, I'm planning to. The conference is great, but the evening bonfires are not to be missed. Those are the very best part of the whole conference (and they're free!).