Friday, August 22, 2008

West Virginia Industrial School for Boys, Part I - Featured in September's Wonderful West Virginia Magazine

Click over here for information on my latest publication:
The Taylor County, West Virginia site - August 22, 2008 posting.

You ask, 'Where have you been?' and 'Why aren't you keeping your blog updated?'
Because of The 123. We are very close to opening and I am busy. Happily busy, but very busy.
You can click over to The Grafton 123 blog site for today's quick post to see what's up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! My mom & I saw that sign also & wanted to take a picture of it too! Apparently there is a guy who has the nickname "Shitter" & he was having party at his house, hence the sign. This is what her boyfriend told her anyhow, he said he went to school with the guy. I am glad we weren't the only ones amused by this!

Anonymous said...

oops i posted my comment on the wrong entry, sorry!