Friday, January 9, 2009

Weird Load - Critters

I love these pictures!
This is getting the 'Traffic' label; I love the traffic here in Grafton.

I was at The 123 (imagine that) and looked down the street.
What are those critters?


A closer look:


This is the best close-up that I was able to get: a llama, a goat, & a calf!
I'm pretty sure there was a sheep in there, too, but I didn't get his picture.


I love weird loads!

These are the last 3 pictures that were thrown into this blog's folder.
But don't get your hopes up - there are other folders of unposted pictures.

3 comments:

Soosan said...

alpaca goat and calf. Just what I wanted. :) I would spin the wool from alpaca and goat, make cheese if there was milk from goat of calf when it gets older. I think someone is starting a small farm:)

MK said...

It's an alpaca and not a llama, huh?
How do I tell for future Main St sightings?

How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. The weather's not getting to you, is it?

Granny Sue said...

I love this! i'm a weird load sighter too, but i think you're the best around.

Maybe they're heading to the
White House organic farm?