Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a good while...

...since I've been over here (what? 10 days shy of a year?)...

Does this mean I'm back?
Honestly, I don't know. It means I'm back right now, this minute.
What I'm really doing is procrastinating. Actively.
I should be getting my filing cabinets in order, or, more accurately, getting the stacks (yes, plural) of papers filed in the filing cabinets where I can actually find something when I need it.

So, because I hate really dislike filing, this is much more fun. I even changed the winter pictures to springtime and maybe it will mean my blogging hibernation is over, too.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at mkstover.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
James