Thursday, January 24, 2008

Babbling (mostly) and referral to my review of Daryl Davis' lecture

I know I need to update here, but I'm standing next to a magazine deadline and I get all weird: My mind takes the article subject and rolls it around and won't let go; I'd liken it to the clothes dryer, but it's more like a washing machine with a very tough spin cycle. Or maybe one of those old wringer washers that Grandma had.
Anyway, as usual, I have plenty of material to finish the article, both collected and written, but I'm still trying to spit it back out on paper and make it sound not only coherent, but intelligent.

I'll tell you more about it later. After I get it finished and sent off to the editor...

Anyway, if you're jonesing for more material (I wish), you can find my most recent publication here.

I plan to beat the deadline by several days (I always have good intentions), but in case I don't: The deadline is next Friday. I've never missed a deadline, so I'll definitely be done and back to blogging by then.

Look for updates.

No comments: