Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

I'm uploading pictures from my trip to Oregon right now. The Oregon trip was a Coffee Business class, so a lot of that information will be posted (and cross-posted) over at The 123 blog.
Since I haven't been updating as much as I like to here, I feel like I'm just jumping in blurting out a bunch of irrelevant information. But I'm going to do it anyway, because somewhere, somehow, most of what I say connects here or to another blog (123 or TC), so it's not as random as it seems if you're just beginning to read here.

Here's what I have to do today:
1. Finish the final edit for a magazine article for the October issue of the Wonderful West Virginia Magazine and return it.
2. Finish the minutes for the Taylor County Arts Council and email them (I'm only about 3 weeks late with this...)
3. Buy a mailbox and anchor it to the brick wall of The 123.
4. Get M & G motivated -again- with their math flash cards. G is still doing addition and subtraction; M is doing multiplication. [Bribery is involved with motivation.]
5. Crank music and swing the 12g kettlebell for 20-30 minutes.
6. Drink more coffee (like I need it).
7. Take at least two more baby steps towards setting up the paperwork for opening The 123.
8. Go to the Post Office (before closing, hopefully) and get the mailbox recognized for delivery(Our mailman downtown is very cool and already looking forward to the Coffee House opening).
9. Insurance.
10. Reschedule dental appointment.
11. Get this week's Bulletin Board.

And now that I'm (finally) emptying my camera's memory card, I'll have room to take more pictures. One of those pictures should be the Grafton Post Office. It is very big, old and imposing structure on the west end of downtown's Main Street.

All this -and more- are my excuses reasons for holding off on the flash fiction series that I mentioned at some point previously.

No comments: